Africa ain’t no jungle. This is a Revolution and Creativity is our weapon.
One Source LIVE is a Festival of African Creativity, celebrating the best music, fashion and art from across the continent.
– Limited Tickets are available at the door
– Ticket purchasers should bring their One Source Live e-tickets
– You can keep your ticket on your phone or print it out before hand
– The festival is cashless event – load up your ticket with credit online before the event . All your credits will be pre loaded onto your One Source Live wristband and you can simply tap to pay throughout the event
– You can also top up at the festival at one of the strategically located stations
– You can top up online using a credit card/EFT or at the festival using cash & cards. To Load up online, visit www.howler.co.za
– Any unspent credits can be cashed out at the festival or online after the event
– Top up stations will also be available at the festival
– There are over 20 bars, food trucks and outlets selling food and drink throughout the day
– The Source stage hosted by Khuli Chana
– The Rainforest stage hosted by Sho Madjozi
– The Market of Art featuring young African creative
– Installations by Trevor Stuurman, Fabrice Monteiro, Osborne Macharia
– Full line-up available at onesourcelive.com
Doors open at 1pm
Festival closes at 1am
Full line-up available at onesourcelive.com
Address: No One Eloff, 2 Eloff Street, Salisbury Claims, Johannesburg
Map link: http://bit.ly/2ItWLMy
Please use Uber – there will be a safe designated Uber drop off point
Parking in the area is extremely limited and not recommended
Africa is in the midst of a Creative Revolution. A new breed of artists, musicians, and fashion designers is changing the way the world sees Africa. These are Creative Revolutionaries, amongst them are Khuli Chana, Sho Madjozi, Trevor Stuurman, Osborne Macharia and Fabrice Monteiro.
Absolut is celebrating them by portraying them as the superheroes they are, and launching One Source LIVE – a festival to showcase the best creativity from the continent.